Overcoming Barriers (OCB) will host the High Conflict Divorce Camp June 29-July 3, 2012, in Sonoma County, CA. We expect six to eight families to participate in this, our first program on the West Coast.
The High Conflict Divorce Camp is one of the three child centered programs developed by OCB for families in conflict. The weekend program Forging Familiesâ€™ Futures and the 12-week program Repairing Disrupted Family Relationships are running on the East Coast this year.
Overcoming Barriers recently posted the following documents on the High Conflict Divorce Camp page and hope they will be helpful for court professionals with referrals.
- Declaration by Clinical Program Director Dr. Matt Sullivan describing the camp
- Sample court order to attend camp
- Application for camp and informed consent for application
- (Sample motion coming soon)
- Brochure outlining programs for 2012
Detailed information about CA Camp and East Coast programs, including how to apply, can be found on our website, www.OvercomingBarriers.org.